Monday 25 January 2016

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


Hey everyone, sorry I have been unable to post as frequently as I would normally do the last couple of weeks but the week before Christmas I moved house and have had to use my phone's hotspot to upload the blogs that have been posted, hopefully I shall be getting it sorted this week and I will be back to my regular blog posts then. Now that I have that little note out of the way for this week's Manicure Monday I went for this peachy- orange colour from E.L.F the colour is "Party Peach."


Method:
1. File nails so they're all even and there is no hangnails.
2. Apply base coat to prevent discolouring my nails.
3. Once the base coat is dry, apply first layer of polish
4.Once the first coat of polish dries add a second coat.
5. Finally, once the second coat of nail polish is dry you apply a top coat.


You can purchase the set which "Party Peach" belongs to from E.L.F here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo


Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment