Thursday 10 March 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

For this week's Beauty Thursday I chose to do a collective haul for you guys! So I have been buying all of this stuff since just after Christmas and everything was bought off of either Beauty Bay or Cloud 10 Beauty.

So I needed a new everyday foundation and a new face powder. I read a lot of reviews and decided to give Face Atelier Ultra foundation in the shade porcelain that costs 35.50euro. I have been trying it and so far I like it but I'm reviewing the product fully and plan on doing a dedicated review to the foundation soon. I also purchased the Art Deco Fixing Powder box, this was a setting powder which was worth 14.60euro. I really adore this for setting my under eye, it's great at setting everywhere but it seems to brighten my under eye a little bit, even when I use it on the rest of my face it still seems very natural but still manages to keep my make up set.

Next up I ordered the Balm The Manizer Sisters from Cloud 10 Beauty. This adorable trio was 28 euro. I was dying to try the Betty-Lou Manizer and the Mary-Lou Manizer so when I saw this trio I was delighted that I would be able to get them all. Obviously as it's a trio you have a smaller size than if you would buy each one individual but I think that you still got a good amount of product and I wouldn't go through bronzers/ blush or highlighters fast enough to worry about it being smaller. I love how pigmented each of The Minizer's, so happy with this purchase.

I started buying some Make Up Geek shadows so to store them I bought this large Z palette from Beauty Bay. It cost 16.70euro and honestly I'm so impressed with it. They look really flimsy but when you have it in your hand it is much sturdier than it looks.

I also bought one of the new Make Up Geek Sparklers in the shade "Light Year." I am honestly so in love with this pigment, it's so glittery and such a pretty colour I definitely plan on buying more! The Sparkler cost 12.20 euro.


I may have become addicted to Make Up Geek shadows and have bought seven of the shades lately (I do plan on buying more!) from Beauty Bay. Each eye shadow pan costs 6.40 euro. Seeing them all side by side I have come to the realization that I am such a neutrals girl. From left to right the shades I bought are: vanilla bean, latte, hipster, homecoming, pretentious, mocha and burlesque.


Finally we have reached my last and latest purchase which is the Pippa palette from Blank Canvas Cosmetics. So far I have only got to play with a couple of times but once I have given it a good use I will definitely do a review for you guys. The palette is worth 34.99 euro.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you all enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment