Thursday 31 March 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the March Birchbox. This is my second Birchbox and I can say I have offically become obsessed.

Arrow Boost Color Enhancing Lip Balm

The first item in this month's box was a full size lip balm from Arrow. The design was funky and adorable and it was nice and nourishing on the lips. I love how natural it is, the lip balm is paraben free, cruelty free and vegan. This full size product was worth £11.

Philip B Drop Dead Straightening Baume

This next baume was a good sized travel size, I feel like it'll last a good amount of time. It's silicon free and a full size is worth £20. You rub a coin sized amount into your hands and then work into your damp hair. I'm not sure if I agree with it cutting my blow dry time but I do suffer from quite wavy hair and it managed to keep my hair straight for longer. 

ModelCo More Brows

Next up was a full size brow gel from ModelCo worth £13. You sweep on to your brows and allow for it to dry, I got a full sized of this product in a Glossybox a good while back and was devastated when it dried out but I wanted to give other brow gels a try before repurchasing so Birchbox has saved me the task! This is a perfect dupe for the Benefit Gimme Brow!

Polaar Polar Night Cream

Another item this month was this night cream from Polar. I was very disappointed at the amount of product because the size of the tube got me all excited and then half of it was empty. A full size of this product is £32 and I thought it was quite nice, my face felt soft and hydrated.

Beauty Protector Beauty Wash

This next item was another travel size. I absolutely adored the smell of this shower gel and it felt quite nice on my skin. I will not be purchasing a full size of this product however as it costs £10.90 which to me is a bit expensive for a shower gel. It does remind me of the Ziaja cashmere shower cream and you can get a large bottle of that for a third of the price!

ModelCo Lipstick  "Kitty"

 Another item which I received was this full sized lipstick from ModelCo, this lipstick wasn't on the card but I believe it is worth £16 or £17. It was super creamy and nice and pigmented, plus a super wearable every day colour. I adore this mauve-nude pink shade.



Number 4 Lumiexre d'hiver Reconstructing Masque
This last item was hands down my favourite in this month;s box and I definitely plan on purchasing a full size! I never really had much faith in masques that claim they work after one use but my hair looks much healthier and felt so so so soft after using it! I only wish the sample size was bigger as I only got one use of it. The full size is worth £36 so I plan on saving up my Birchbox points and buying it that way!

If you wish to subscribe to Birchbox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment