Thursday 24 March 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to the March Glossybox! We got two full sized products this month and four travel sized products. As well as this Glossybox have included a £10 voucher for Zalando which is: GBZAWM63

Luxie Rose Gold Angled Face Brush 504

So the first item that caught my eye was this super pretty brush which is from Luxie, you can purchase the brush here: for £10.42. I personally love the pink brush and the rose gold together The angled brush is perfect for contour and the bristles are quite nice and soft without being so soft that they all bend backwards after a few uses.

Olay Regenerist Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting Cream


The next item was the travel size of the Luminous Skin Tone Perfecting cream by Olay, the full size is worth £29.99 but you can get a few uses out of the travel size. Honestly when I first saw it I was going to pass it on to my mum but when I read the card for the product I decided to give it a go. The scent is really nice and clean and won't be overpowering to anyone who isn't a fan of scents, and it really feels nice and soft when applying the cream to the skin.

Collection Speedy Highlighter


So I much like a lot of people have an addiction to highlighter which is why I was super excited to see the Speedy Highlighter. This was another full size and is worth £3.99. The highlighter has a really nice, cream consistency and just glides right on the skin. I do think because the stick is so chubby you need to be careful because you won't get a very precise highlight and if you're using it on your cupids bow or your brow bone, I definitely recommend applying it to your fingers first, not to apply straight to the skin. Overall I do really like it, it's nice and creamy and quite pigmented.

 -417 Catharsis Vitamin Mineral Shampoo and Conditioner 

Next up was this little shampoo and conditioner duo which is meant to be packed with vitamins and minerals. I wasn't able to try out the shampoo as with my extensions I can only use a certain shampoo but I did try out the conditioner and liked the results. It smelled really nice and my hair seemed shiny and felt less dry. It did have a very thin consistency so I did apply a lot more than I usually would but I still quite enjoyed it. These were both travel sizes and the full size of each product is £16.89

Hey Honey Good Morning Honey Silk Facial Serum

This serum was the last item in this month's box. It was another travel size and felt quite nice on the skin and honey is really good for your skin and it's a natural ingredient!

If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment