Thursday 2 June 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday 


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my recent beauty favourites.


So the first item in this post's favourites is the No7 Beautiful Skin Quick Thinking wipes. I discovered these through a friend and although I do not recommend using make up wipes to remove your make up, these are great for when I come in after night outs. I was honestly so amazed at how easily it removes my make up, one wipe can do my entire face including my dark smokey eye which I usually go for when I am out. These are so perfect for when I come in at 3 in the morning and am too tired to function that the last thing I want to do is remove my make up.


Next up is a new foundation which I have been loving called the Face Atelier Ultra foundation in the shade "porcelain."  I have been using this foundation for the last few months and is a great everyday foundation. It lasts well and doesn't feel too heavy on the skin, my favourite method would be using either a beauty blender or the Real Techniques expert face brush. I did post a full review on the product which you can view here:

Another product which I have been addicted to is the Art Deco Fixing Powder box. This is perfect for setting my under eye concealer and I love using it for baking. I tend to still use my Rimmel Stay Matte powder for setting my t-zone. 


I discovered the Number 4 Lumiere d'Hiver Prep & Protect through Birchbox and had to buy a full size. I've never found a product that detangles my hair as easily as this one, LOVE!


Another reason why I love subscription boxes is thanks to Glossybox I have been adoring Essence Mosaic powder . This product is great for bronzing up pale skin and even better it smells like coconut!


I have also been loving the Rimmel Wake Me Up mascara. This is a great every day mascara and adds volume as well as length. I have still been using Collection lengthening mascara for my bottom lashes but this is fabulous for the top ones. 


\
Another item I have been loving for my hair is the Hask Argan Oil This has lasted surprisingly well and I am dreading running out, I'll definitely be getting a new one. I apply a coin sized amount into the palms of my hand, rub it into both of the palms and then rub into the lengths of damp hair before I blow dry it. I also sometimes use a pea sized amount on dry hair when it I have styled it. My hair always feels really soft and looks shiny when I use this.


A skincare product that I have been obsessed with using is The Body Shop Oil of Life Intensely Revitalizing facial oil. I received this sample size from my Glossybox and it has lasted really well. I tend to use the oil on my face once a week or apply a small amount to the drier parts when I need it. 


The last product which I have to talk about is the Blank Canvas Pippa palette. The Pippa palette is a great travel palette as not only does it have eyeshadows it also has a contour, blush and highlight shade! This is also a great every day palette to use as the shadow colours are neutrals and the blush and contour are gorgeous too.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment