Thursday 30 June 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of this month's Birchbox. The design of this month's box was super funky and cute however overall I wasn't super excited about the products I received this month.


Ainy Pure Lumiere Gommage Purete Eclar Visage

The first item in this month's box was the exfoliating mask from Pure. I enjoyed this scrub as it exfoliated my skin however it was still gentle on my sensitive skin. My skin felt soft and smooth, a full size is worth £25. Once a week simply massage into damp skin using circular motions. The one thing I wasn't feeling was the scent was quite strong and citrusy even though normally smells don't bother me.

Absolution Le Nettoyant Purete

The next item in this month's box was this gel face cleanser. I liked that it had natural ingredients such as chamomile ad oats etc. I used this with the konjac sponge I received in a recent Glossybox and it worked quite well. It was quite strong at removing my face make up, I used my normal cleanser for my eye make up though. Again this had another strong scent which I wasn't a fan of much like the exfoliator.

Amia Nourishing Mask

I was a big fan of this product, I love getting hair care in my boxes as it's often not something I like to experiment full sized products with so it's great to discover them in boxes like this. This mask hydrates and nourishes to repair damage. A full size is worth £19.99, I was happy that I got two uses out of this sample size although the packaging was annoying once it had been opened. Apply once a week and leave for 5-10 minutes, then rinse.

Cynthia Rowley Brightening Illuminator

My favourite product in this month's box was this illuminator from Cynthia Rowley. I received an eye liner from Cynthia Rowley which is the most black eye liner I have ever owned so I was super excited to receive another product from the brand. I love how pigmented this highlighter is, you simply apply to the cheekbones, above the lips or at the tip of the nose. A full size is worth £19 and I LOVE this product!

Monu Spa Enriched Body Cream

The last item in this month's box was this body cream from Monu. A full size is worth £24 and it has a nice clean smell. My body felt super moisturized after I massaged it into the skin.


If you wish to subscribe to Birchbox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment