Thursday 23 June 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of this month's Glossybox. I was really impressed with the size of the products in this month's box so good job Glossybox!


Spa to You Konjac Sponge

This was a full size product worth $6.99 and is a cleansing trend from Japan and Korea. You soak it in warm water, squeeze the excess and then massage into the skin using circular motions. This is great for gently exfoliating the skin while still giving the skin a deep clean.

StarSkin Eye Catcher Eye Mask

I haven't tried these out but I am excited to do so as I've read great things about the eye masks and I've tried StarSkin masks before and they made my skin feel so nice! This was another full size worth £8.50.

De Bruyere After Sun Lotion

This would have been so helpful two weeks ago! The smell of this is absolutely heavenly, it's sweet and vanilla. A full size if worth £9.48 and is enruched with Monoi and vitamin E helping to nourish, hydrate and calm the skin. I can not wait to use this properly!

Ladival Sun Protection SPF 15 Spray

Here is another full size product worth £19.99 and is actually great for people with eczema or sensitive skin. It has a handy spray nozzle which is also a bonus. This had a nice sun screen smell and isn't overwhelmingly sticky on the skin, it absorbs quite well.

Emite Make Up Lip & Cheek Tint

We got yet another full size product worth £12.50. This lip and cheek tint is actually really pigmented and with the size of the product it will last you a long time. You simply apply a few dots to your cheeks and blend or use the applicator for your lips.

Aussie Hair Care 3 Minute Miracle Deep Conditioner


The last item in this month's box was a bonus item. We received this 3 minute treatment and I was delighted as I love Aussie hair care. After using the mask my hair felt super soft and healthy.

If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment