Thursday 16 June 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to a tutorial for the perfect Summer make up look. I picked a nice simple eye and a super pretty bright lip perfect for Summer.

To begin, I applied my Emite Diamond primer to give my skin a nice glow, once that had sank in I used the Real Techniques Expert Face brush to apply my Face Atelier Ultra foundation. Next, I blended Collection concealer using the Spectrum Wonder sponge under my eyes. I then set my under eye concealer with the Spectrum tapered brush and Art Deco Fixing Powder brush, I set the rest of my face with the Rimmel Stay Matte powder.



I then contoured my face using the contour powder from the Pippa palette, after that I bronzed up my face with the Essence Mosaic powder. I used the Benefit Majorette blush on the apples of my cheeks. Next picking back up the Pippa palette, I used a fan brush to highlight my cheekbones with the golden highlight shade, I then also applied a small amount to the apples of my cheeks. 


Once that was done, I primed my eye's with eyeshadow primer and filled in my brows. To fill in my brows I used Revlon Color Stay in "03 brown" and the ModelCo More Brows brow gel. 


I kept the eyes pretty simple as I wanted to do a bright lip, I planned on doing a wing with the liner so I placed tape as a guidline. Using a blending brush I mixed "Tobi" and "Ollie" from the Pippa palette together and blended into my crease.


Next up I blended "Sosu" also from the Pippa palette into my outer crease.


I then took an E.l.F. Baked eye shadow in "toasted" and pressed that on to the lid. I spritzed E.l.F Mist and Set onto my brush just to make the shadow that bit more pigmented.


I used the MUA Luxe Precision felt liner to line my upper lash and create a wing. Once the liner was dry, I removed the tape. I also lined the outer corner of my lower lash line with my Pop Beauty Kajal pen. I also used my Lancome Hypnose Noir travel mascara on my upper lashes. I then finished my eyes with applying Collection Lengthening mascara on my lower lashes.


Lastly, I lined my lips with New Look's Pure Colour lip liner in 23 nude. I then applied  Absolute New York Velvet Lippie in the shade "AVL01 Rumba." To complete my look, I applied the MUA Pro Base Fixing Mist to set my make up in place.

 Completed Look:


Products I used: 


Emite Diamond Heart Primer


Face Atelier Ultra Foundation "Porcelain"


Art Deco Fixing Powder

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder "006" 


Essence Mosaic Powder 


Benefit Majorette blush


Revlon Color Stay "03 Brown"


ModelCo More Brows

Blank Canvas Pippa Palette


E.L.F Baked eye shadow "toasted"

Lancome Hypnose Mascara
Natural Collection Lengthening Mascara


New Look Lip Liner


Absolut New York Velvet Lippie "Rumba"


That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment