Monday 19 May 2014

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday




For today's "Manicure Monday" I decided to do a nice light lavender colour for summer. I like the lavender as it's sweet and light for summertime. I chose "Lavender Cupcake" from NYC New York Colour Expert Last Nail Polish.


I really like the NYC New York Colour nail varnish as it doesn't flood the cuticle when you apply it, and it lasts long it doesn't quite last the seven days but I found I did get at least three days with no chipping, which I think is still pretty good for a nail varnish. Their nail varnishes are also great because they're really affordable.


Method:
1. To begin, I filed all my nails so they were even and that there were no hangnails.
2. After I filed my nails, I applied a base coat to protect my nails from staining with the polish.
3. Next, I applied the first coat of the "Lavender Cupcake."
4. Once the first coat had dried I applied the second coat of the polish.
5. Finally, when both coats were dry I then applied a top coat.
And there you have it folks!


If you want to try out the Lavender Cupcake manicure you can get your own bottle here:


Hope you enjoyed today's Manicure Monday!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment