Tuesday 20 May 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday



For today's Tan Tuesday I chose Lancome Flash Bronzer magic mousse. It costs 29 euro.


I have used the magic mousse quite a bit and loved it every time. I found that when I used the mousse for my debs, I ended up preferring the tan I got over the spray tans that my friends had gotten. It's great because the mousse is coloured so you can see if you have missed a spot or have any streaks. It's also great because it doesn't have an orange tint so you don't look ridiculous and it fades like a natural tan so you don't go from really dark to really pale.
I would rate this tan 5/5 because it suits all skin types, the only thing that I don't like which is quite common with fake tans is that I feel sticky for a little while after but, even then it still dries faster than other tans I have tried.

If you want to get yourself a bottle to try here is the link:


                           

Sidenote: I had applied two days of the tan for my debs normally one would be enough

No comments:

Post a Comment