Tuesday 13 May 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


Today I am giving me first tan review for Tan Tuesday.
The tan I chose this week was Baby Browne self tanning lotion. It costs less than 20 euro

I chose the medium tan as I have quite a light skin tone.
I really liked this tan as when I put it on, it appeared instantly so if you need an instant tan it's good. Also, I noticed it appeared to get darker over a few hours. This tan was great because unlike most tans it didn't have a really bad smell and it didn't have like an umpa-lumpa orangey tint to it so you looked tan and not orange. It also dries quite quickly.

I also found this tan great because I have very sensitive dry skin and I find a lot of tans dry out my skin really bad but this one didn't.
Another great thing about the Baby Browne tanning lotion is that it fades naturally, the first time you have a shower after applying it the excess tan washes off but I was still left with a nice glow which lasted a few days.

As far as tans go, I would rate this tan 5/5. I really liked it and would recommend it to anyone

Here is the link to the website if you want to order some and try it out:





Sidenote: I am wearing a Kardashian Kollection Cut Out Bodycon Dress for Lipsy which you can get here:

No comments:

Post a Comment