Tuesday 27 May 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


For today's Tan Tuesday I chose Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs. It costs 7euro.


All of my friends are obsessed with Sally Hansen so naturally I decided to see what all the fuss was about. Sally Hansen is great if you are in a hurry and need and instant tan. I would recommend getting the water resistant one because if it rains then the non- water resistant one will run and become streaky. I thought it was great because it dries instantly and you don't feel really sticky for ages afterwards. I recommend putting on lotion beforehand because the tan dries so quickly you don't get much time to blend it whereas with the lotion you do. I did notice that my skin became really dry and I got a rash afterwards but I have extremely sensitive skin anyways and none of my friends have ever had problems with it.

I would recommend this to anyone who didn't have such sensitive skin like myself because it is so great and affordable, I know for sure that if they came out with a range for sensitive skin I would definitely buy it!


If you want to try out Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs for your tanning needs you can get a bottle here:





No comments:

Post a Comment