Wednesday 21 May 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

What I Wore Wednesday



For today's what I wore Wednesday, I thought I would write about last nights outfit because I went out for dinner. I'm afraid I didn't get any full outfit pictures but here is the waist up. Seeing as I was going out for dinner I wanted to be a little dressed up but not overly fancy.


I wore a blue Kardashian Kollection top which I had gotten last year from Dorothy Perkins.
I put a simple black vest top under the Kardashian top because it was quite low.
I also wore a black bodycon skirt from Boohoo because I didnt want to be too restricted from jeans where I was sitting down and eating.
Due to it being quite wet and stormy I paired my outfit with black tights and black ballet pumps from New Look.


You can get the black bodycon mini skirt from Boohoo here:


Also you can get a pair of black ballet pumps from New Look here:

No comments:

Post a Comment