Monday 12 May 2014

Welcome To My Blog

Welcome To My Blog!




Here's a little information about me... My name is Sophie. 
I'm 18 and am currently living in Ireland with my amazing family, two horses and my Cavapoo puppy Harley. 

 Over the years my friends have always asked me where I get my clothes and are always borrowing them. Then recently a few people have messaged me on twitter and Instagram asking me where I get my clothes and do I have a blog, so I decided to start this one. 
I'm not saying I'm an expert or anything but I will post what latest trends I really like or what I think of certain products. 

As of August 2014:
- if I am sent something to review I will be completely honest and tell you my opinion. I am not compensated for talking about a product and these are all my own opinions, I am just giving you guys an idea of what the product is like if you are thinking about purchasing it. 

So whether I have bought a product myself or it was sent to me there will be complete honesty!


 Enjoy!



Sidenote: The photo above was from my Debs in August 2013. I was wearing a Sherri Hill gown.

No comments:

Post a Comment