Sunday 4 January 2015

50 Random Facts About Me

50 Random Facts About Me


Okay so I know this is an old tag but I realized there isn't a whole lot that you guys know about me so I figured I might as well do this little tag for you to get to know me a little better. So let's get started!

1. My middle name is Louise 

2. I love music and will basically listen to almost any genre.

3. I am terrible at sport, I have absolutely zero hand-eye co-ordination, the only sport I can do is horse riding which have been doing it for over 10 years, and swimming.

5. I have been competing in dressage for over 8 years.

6. The first ever CD I bought was Atomic Kitten "The Tide Is High."

7. I am a size 5 in a shoe.

8. I hate fish and will not eat it, not even fish fingers.

9. I own all 10 seasons of Friends and have seen every single episode easily 20 times each.

10. My star sign is cancer but sometimes I fall into a Leo.

11. Contrary to the popular  public opinion of irish people I do not like tea, or coffee for that matter. If I go to a coffee shop of any kind and get a warm drink it shall be hot chocolate.

12. My most used make up brands are Benefit, Urban Decay and Rimmel.

13. I have flat feet, if you do not know what it is ask a ballet teacher (they're mean about it.)

14. I think half of my wardrobe is basically spread around my hometown at all times in different friends houses as they constantly borrow clothes.

15. My favourite childhood cartoons were The Powerpuff Girls, Pokemon, Ed, Edd and Eddy, The Rugrats and Scooby Doo.

16. If I see any of these cartoons are on, to this day I will press play and I am not ashamed.

17. I have been OBSESSED with The Walking Dead since season 1, even though I hate gruesome, horror shows and it scares the beejebus out of me (I have gotten better over the years.)

19. I would like to think I could handle a zombie apocalypse, however I would most likely be useless and hide behind my older brother while he kicked some zombie butt (he could probably handle a zombie apocalypse.)

20. I loved playing Play Station and X-Box with my brother growing up however I was too scared to play by myself when he gave me his X-Box. We played a lot of Call of Duty and Oblivion,

21. I realized writing this that having my older brother has impacted what I have played and watched over the years more than girls with no brothers.

22. I am extremely impatient and stubborn but I try not to be.

23. My hair is naturally curly and wavy that whenever I bother straightening it, it becomes wavy within an hour.

24. My favourite Youtubers are; Anna Saccone, Tanya Burr, Zoella, Fleur De Force, Kathleen Lights and Lauren Curtis. I am also obsessed with watching The Sacconejoly's daily vlog.

25. I was a bridesmaid at my aunt's wedding when I was 12.

26. I am a huge animal lover especially dogs and horses.

27. I'm allergic to cats and they scare me a bit to be honest, I'd trust a dog not to bite me sooner than trust a cat not to scratch me.

28. People always tell me I am the image of my Mum, however I have my Dad's eyes.

29. I got the ability to shop until I drop (or am flat broke) from my Mum too

30. This post is actually a lot harder than I thought it would be to come up with things to write.

31. I am hands down m biggest critic with everything I do.

32. I am majorly accident prone, so much so that many people question why I do horse riding when I am that much of a disaster.

33. Despite what people say out of my many broken bones the only major injuries I got from falling  off a horse were when I popped a vertebrae in my neck show jumping when I was 15, and when I broke my pelvis this past July.

34. I love giving people presents.

35. My entire way through primary and secondary school I was a year younger than my class.

36. I can be distracted quite easily.

37. I learn song lyrics very quickly, after I hear a song twice it's stuck in my head.

38. If I watch a movie/tv show and recognise an actor in it, I will not rest until I remember who they are and what I have seen them in before. Also I'm that stubborn I won't use Google.

39. I have far too many celebrity crushes to name.

40. I will never be too old for Disney movies.

41. My brother and I are left handed, along with my cousins. None of our parents are left handed, but my Grandad is.

42. Italian food is probably my favourite.

43. I am obsessed with either really dark brown eyes or really strong bright blue eyes on a guy.

44. When I was younger I met Barney and cried because I was so starstruck.

45. Strangely, I hate people dressed up in those costumes (the only time I never freaked out was when I met Barney and went to Disneyworld.

46. I absolutely need to be cold to go to sleep, I find it impossible to sleep in a warm room.

47. Cookie Dough would probably be my favourite ice cream flavour.

48. I'm allergic to wasps and am absolutely terrified if I'm around one.

49. I overthink way too much.

50. I am so unbelievably grateful to every person that reads my blog and will never be able to thank any of you enough.


So that's it for my 50 facts about me, I hope you enjoyed today's blog.

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment