Sunday 18 January 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


For this week's Celebrity Style Sunday I figured I would do my favourite looks from the red carpet at the Golden Globes.

One of my best dressed was Chrissy Teigen in an embellished Zuhair Murad with long sleeves.

Kate Hudson stunned as per usual on the Golden Globes red carpet. She wore this gorgeous white Versace gown with featured a plunging neckline.

Kate Beckinsale absolutely wowed on the red carpet in this dazzling Elie Saab gown.

Another actress which stunned at the Golden Globes was Emily Blunt. She wore Micheal Kors while channeling an Egyptian goddess.

Taylor Schilling chose this dramatic red Ralph Lauren gown. This powerful dress was sure to grab many people's attention.

As per usual Jessica Chastain stunned on the red carpet in this beautiful Atelier Versace.

Definitely one of my favourite looks is from the Weinstein Company's after party and Chanel Iman. She dropped jaws in this incredible metallic one shoulder black Zuhair Murad gown.


That's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment