Thursday 22 January 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


So my favourite time of the month is here time to review this month's Glossybox. I have to say they spoiled us in the new year with all five products being full sized.

MeMeMe Eye Line Pencil in Clay


The first item in my Glossybox was a MeMeMe eye liner pencil in "clay" which was a brown colour. It's a great colour to make neutral eyes that bit more intense. It's a perfect creamy consistency and super pigmented. It also smudges easily to create a smokey eye. You can purchase MeMeMe Eyeliner in "Clay" here:

Kueshi Revitalizing Face Toner

Next up in my Glossybox was Kueshi Natural and Pleasant Cosmetics Revitalizing Face Toner. First off can I say how AMAZING this smells, like words can't describe how good it smells. The toner soothes the skin and is gentle enough that my skin wasn't sensitive to it. It removes any last traces of excess makeup or oils and my skin felt nice and hydrated without making my skin feel greasy. You can purchase Kueshi Revitalizing face toner here:

Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow

Another item in the January Glossybox is the Jelly Pong Pong All Over Glow, it's an illuminating gel. You simply dab the gel along your cheek bones and your brow bones and then blend with a brush.


Nicka K New York ColorLuxe Powder Blush

We also received the Nicka K New York ColorLuxe Powder Blush. The loos blusher promises to give radiant and glowing skin. It came in the shade Romantic which is pink with a hint of red. The applicator dispenses a lot of blusher so I preferred using a brush. The blush is extremely pigmented which is great however I personally prefer less bright shades but if you do like colour you will enjoy this. You can purchase the Nicka K ColorLuxe Powder blush here:

Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm

The last item in the January Glossybox was the Naked Lips Organic Lip Balm. This item is perfect with the Winter cold, I got the super fruits balm which is extremely moisturizing. Another plus of the balm is it smells so go good, my chapped lips have definitely improved and hopefully with continued used they'll be gone in no time.


If you want to subscribe to Glossybox's services, click here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


2 comments:

  1. Looks like a great box! I really want to sign up to one of these subscription boxes, but I'm not sure what one to go for! How much does this one cost?

    Great post :)
    Charlotte xx
    dobeautywithcharlotte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Charlotte thanks for your comment!
      To subscribe to Glossybox it costs £10 including postage and packing, they also do different plans so it can work out cheaper per month. You can check out their website here if you want to have a further look: http://www.glossybox.co.uk/beauty

      Xoxo

      Sophie

      Delete