Thursday 8 January 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday, is a review and of the W7 Angel Eyes "Out On The Town" palette. I first want to state I was not sent this to review, I bought it myself. This little palette has become my best friend the last few month's, it's such a handy size to bring anywhere. It's a great combinatioon of shimmer shades as well as matte ones.


The shadows are described as "silky" and I agree, they glide onto the skin smoothly. When I used the colours separately I really liked them and they seemed nice and pigmented. However, I used the first three shades to create a nice neutral but smokey eye and they blended a little too well .


Saying that I do really like the palette and have been using it for my daily go-to look for college. I also think that for the price you can't really go wrong, just do be conscious about the first three shades to blend.



You can purchase the W7 Angel Eye's "Out On The Town" here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment