Friday 9 January 2015

Fragrance Friday

                                         Fragrance Friday





This week's Fragrance Friday I chose to review Celine Dion's Signature fragrance. I got it for Christmas and I must admit I didn't think I would like it but, fortunately to my surprise I did. I think it's a very sophisticated scent. It is quite powerful so one spray is enough otherwise it can be overwhelming. I think it is a great scent for women in their late twenties onwards to wear to work.

I would rate this scent 3.7/5 because it's a great day time, work smell and has excellent lasting power. However, if you over spray it can lead to a headache which is why I recommend you stick to one spray.

You can purchase Celine Dion's Signature perfume here:


That's it for this week's Fragrance Friday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment