Thursday 4 June 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



For this week's Beauty Thursday I thought I would show you guys what was in my May Glossybox. As per usual I was so excited to receive my Glossybox however, when I first opened the box I was a little disappointed that there were no particularly exciting products but as I tried out the products they were actually really nice.

Zerreau Towel Off  Shampoo Foam

The first item in this month's Glossybox was this towel off shampoo. This was basically a new type of dry shampoo, you apply the foam to your scalp and massage it in, then you remove the foam by towel drying your hair. A full size is worth £7.95 and if you use the code Gbox052015 by the 20th of June you can get 20% off here: The apple scent of the shampoo was amazing I loved the smell of it and I found it worked well. I would definitely recommend purchasing a bottle if you are going to any festivals this summer.

Etre Belle Aloe Vera Ultra Moisturising Gel

Next up was the moisturising gel which had aloe vera, I think this would be great if you have sun burn on your face or something like that because of the aloe vera. I had applied the gel on my face and it felt super moisturized and I could really feel the aloe vera cooling my face which is why I would recommend it for sun burn. A full size is worth £15.93 and you can purchase it here: Also how cute is the packaging it is super simple but classy as it has the white lid with a gold band around.

MeMeMe Enchanted Eyes Dual Ended Eye Wand

Another product this month was this dual ended eyeliner in a light blue shade and a navy shade, as well as working as an eyeliner it also works as a shadow stick. This is a full size and costs £6.95 here: I love how pigmented each side was however I don't know how often I can wear this, trend or not it isn't that often that I can wear blue eyeliner with my brown eyes which is kinda disappointing.

SASS Intimate Perfect Skin Concentrate

This next item was to soothe and prevent ingrown hairs after shaving. I wasn't sure how effective this was going to be, however after trying it I was really impressed with the results. I gently massaged two pumps on after shaving and I found my skin felt so soft even hours after. This was a full size and costs £12 and you can purchase it here:

Collection Cosmetics Field Day Lipstick

This Collection lipsticks was super pretty with the pastel pink coloured. It has a great matte finish, I found it's super pigmented and lasted well. These lipsticks are also super cheap costing just £2.99. You can purchase your own lipstick here:


If you would like to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment