Thursday 11 June 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday- Empties


So for this week's Beauty Thursday I thought I would do an empties post and show you guys what I have finished. I have been saving some of this stuff so that I had a big enough post to show you guys.


So shower wise I have finished my Aveeno body wash which was recently featured in my favourites and a bottle of Gilette Satin Care shaving cream for sensitive skin. I have already repurchased both of these, the shaving cream was nice on my skin and I LOVED my Aveeno body wash and how kind it was on my skin.


I also finished a packet of ELF make up remover wipes which I would love to repurchase but the website I bought them off of is no longer selling ELF products so if anyone knows where you can get ELF products to Ireland let me know!

I didn't completely finish the NYC "Rosy Knows Pink" but I had it 90% finished and I could tell when I used it recently that was the last use for it because it didn't have a great texture and there was only a little bit left anyway. I have a lot of nail varnish at the moment so I most likely won't buy it anytime soon but I did like the polish so I probably will purchase it at some stage in the future.


Skin care wise I finished my Vichy Purute Thermele 1 step cleanser and my e45 Intense Recovery lotion which was also featured in my recent favourites. I still have a full bottle of my Le Roche Posay cleanser so I will repurchase it once I have finished my Le Roche Posay cleanser because it's handy to know I have an affordable enough cleanser to works well with my sensitive skin. I have already repurchased my e45 Instense Recovery lotion because I have to moisturize with it everyday after my shower and again before bed to keep the dry skin away.

I finished two lip products this month. I finished my Rimmel exaggerate lip liner in "East End Snob" which I have already repurchased and my Maybelline Colour Drama velvet lip pencil in the shade "630 nude perfection" which I have also repurchased. I love them both they are both such pretty colours and last so well.

I finished one foundation recently. I finished my Rimmel London Match Perfect foundation in the shade "ivory." I have also repurchased this item I am having a bit of a love obsession with several foundations at the moment and this is one.

I also finished one fragrance this month which I am super depressed about. I have a tendency to use my perfumes till they get to the stage of a couple uses left and get sad so then only spray it every once and a while and this happened with my Beyonce Heat perfume only my "every once and a while" spritz have officially used it all up. I will definitely be repurchasing this fragrance, I love it so much it's such a sexy going out scent perfect to wear for a night out during the Summer so yeah I NEED to repurchase it soon.


My last item that I have used up is a shadow from my W7 Out On The Town Angel Eye's palette. I haven't used the complete palette (because who does that) but out of the three colours that I would use the whole time, I have hit pan on two of them and I have completely finished one colour. The two colours I hit pan on where the light matte brown shade and the dark matte brown shade. The colour I completely used up was the light cream-beige colour and I mean I had used 98% of it and I was still awkwardly scraping my brush around the pan to get the last bit out of it. I really liked this palette, the three colours I mentioned would be the ones I would wear most days and I am super sad to have finished the cream colour I think I have a similar shade to it so I wont be repurchasing the palette just for the one shade but maybe when I use up a lot of them if it ever happens.


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!


Xoxo

Sophie



Follow me on twitter: @SKavanaghStyle

Follow me on Google Plus: Sophie Kavanagh

No comments:

Post a Comment