Thursday 25 June 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to the June Glossybox. This edition is the festival edit and is all about the necessities needed to rock out at festivals this Summer. I have officially been getting Glossyboxes for a year now and I adored the little notebook I got as a thank you!

Halo Fragrance Free Facial Wipes

First up in this month's Glossybox were a packet of these facial wipes from Halo. This pack of 10 was a travel size and costs £1.20. I tried two wipes and they were great to remove my make up and didn't burn my skin after I used them. They are great for sensitive skin because they are fragrance free, I will definitely be buying these, they're super handy to have! 

Glossybox Flash Tattoos

The next item in my Glossybox was a pack of these flash tattoos. They are perfect for festivals and are a full size pack. These tattoos are worth £6.50. I haven't tried these because I'm saving them but I am soooo excited to try them!


Monu Spa Rosewood Reviving Mist

I also got this mist spray in the June Glossybox. This was a full size and costs £11.95, it can be used to refresh your face and also to set your make up. This mist smells so good and is super refreshing on the skin, and amazingly my sensitive skin didn't react to it! I haven't noticed a difference with it when it comes to setting my make up and making it last but I'll continue to see.

Essence XXXL Shine Lip Gloss


I ADORE this lip gloss!! It is super pigmented and has a great sparkle to it (sadly it doesn't show up how amazing it is in the swatch!) This was a full size product and costs £1.38.

Kueshi Anti cellulite Booster

The final item in this month's Glossybox was this anti cellulite cream which was a full size product that is worth £14.55. I honestly don't know how well these products work but it smells nice so I'll keep using it as a moisturizer.

If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:


So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment