Thursday 18 June 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday I chose to do a make up look to show you guys. For a nice Summer look I went for a nice pretty warm gold eye look with a bright red lip.

To begin I did my usual foundation routine which you can view here: Except I used Rimmel London BB Matte cream instead of foundation. I then primed my eyes with Absolute Perfecting eye shadow primer.

To start, I swept elf's element shadow in the shade "Pink Ice" all over my lids.

Next I blended another elf element in the shade "Peach Fizz" into the crease. This gives such a pretty warm gold glow look to the eyes.

I then blended elfs mineral shadow in the shade "Wild" into the outer v of the eye. This was just to give a slightly smokey effect to the eye.

To complete my eyes I lined my water line and along my upper lash line with my MeMeMe kohl eye liner pencil. I also applied my SoSusan Flutter mascara.

To finish my look I lined my lips with a red liner and then used my Lord and Berry lipstick pencil in the shade "kiss."

Completed Look:


Products I used:

- Lord and Berry Lipstick Pencil "Kiss"





That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment