Monday 15 June 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For this week's Manicure Monday I chose to do a cute design. I went for a pink background to the nail and gave three dots and a stripe. For the pink colour I used Wet 'n' Wild's Megalast in "Candy-licious" and used an white coloured polish which I'm not sure of the brand.




















Method:

1. File all nails to prevent hang nails and apply a base coat to prevent discolouration of the nails.
2. I applied a first coat of "Candy-licious."
3. Once the first coat dried, I applied the second coat.
4. After the second coat had dried I applied three small dots in a line in the middle of each nail.
5. I then carefully painted a line across the tip of the nail.
6. Once the white polish had dried, I applied a base coat to prevent chipping.


You can purchase Wet 'n' Wild Megalast "Candy-licious" here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment