Monday 29 June 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


For today's Manicure Monday I wanted to have a nice vibrant colour for the summer so I chose "flashy pumpkin" by essence colour and go.


Method:

1. To start, I filed all my nails to make sure they were even and there were no hangnails.
2. After I filed my nails I applied a thing base coat to prevent the polish discolouring my nails.
3. Then I applied the first coat of  "flashy pumpkin."
4. Once the first coat of polish had dried, I applied the second coat.
5. After both coats had dried completely I then applied the top coat.





If you want to try a similar shade to "flashy pumpkin" or other essence colour and go nail varnishes you can get some here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie 


No comments:

Post a Comment