Thursday 9 July 2015

Beauty Thursday- AA Skincare Essentials Collection

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I was recently sent a Refreshing Eye Gel from the brand AA Skincare Essentials to review for you guys. Once again, I must stress all of the opinions expressed are my own. AA Skincare have many years experience in aromatherapy and natural skincare, and create  naturally effective products for your skin whilst still being affordable.


I received this eye Seaweed and Aloe Refreshing eye gel two weeks ago and have gotten to test it a good few times now. First off, I love how cute and handy the packaging is, I love products that have pumps because it's so much more hygienic than the jars or pots and it's a good size that you are getting value for your money but you can also fit for travel. The Refreshing Eye Gel has multi purposes; it can safely remove eye make up, soothes tired eyes and can also help cool the skin after the sun. 

As you all know by now I have sensitive skin so before I placed the product near my eyes I rubbed it in the back of my hand and had no reaction so I tested it on my eye's. Thankfully the few times I've been using it I have really liked it.



The gel is thin and when I applied it, it felt really light and I got a tingling sensation on my face. It instantly absorbs into the skin and then gives a firming sensation making my skin feel refreshed and alive. When you apply it as a cooling gel you just lightly dab and rub into the area around your eyes.

If you are using it as a make up remover, you just apply one pump onto a cotton pad and remove your make up. I was really surprised at how easy it was to remove my make up, I didn't have to rub very hard to remove my eye make up which I sometimes need to with other make up removers.

Pros:
- The packaging is adorable and having a pump is so handy! 
- It does a great job of waking up my eyes and face no matter how tired I was and it also removed my eye make up with ease! 
-It's super affordable
-It's multipurpose, who doesn't love multipurpose things?!

Cons:
- When I used it to remove my face make up other than eyes I felt greasy for about 15 minutes afterwards

Overall I really enjoyed using this product and would definitely recommend it! It did a great job at removing my eye make up and it was a miracle when I didn't have much sleep and had a tired looking face.

The Seaweed and Aloe Refreshing Eye Gel costs £6.96 and you can purchase it here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment