Thursday 16 July 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to a review of Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara. Debenhams in Ireland have recently started selling the Too Faced range so I was extremely excited when I saw that and plan on buying everything! To start with though I decided to buy their Better Than Sex mascara which cost 22.50 euro.

So as awkward as the name is the packaging is absolutely adorable with the sleek baby pink barrel. They have a special hourglass shaped brush and collagen in the mascara that makes your lashes look full and long after one coat.

I've been using it solidly for a month now and I'm in love, this mascara has definitely gone on my list of favourites. It's great at giving volume and length and people have even commented asking if I'm wearing false lashes when I have worn it! I was pleasantly surprised that there was no transfer on my lids when I wore this mascara.


 For daytime use I find one coat does do a great job at giving me gorgeous full lashes but I apply 2-3 coats if I'm going for a more intense night time look.


Some find that the mascara can be clumpy when they use it because it is so thick but I haven't had that problem so far.

Overall, I absolutely adore this mascara and it has definitely become and item I can't live without, I never knew there would be a mascara I would love as much as my Benefit They're Real! mascara but the Too Faced Better Than Sex is honestly amazing!

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment