Thursday 2 July 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is a mini haul of some stuff I have bought lately.

First thing I bought was this NYX Matte Finish setting spray. I have used this setting spray a few times now and so far I like it, I've found that it has been keeping my make up in place all night long.

I also purchased my Rimmel Exaggerate lip pencil in the shade "East End Snob." This was a repurchase for me, I just love it and I'm officially obsessed.

Another product I purchased was this Maybelline Colour Elixser in the shade "." I love this product, the colour is just so pretty and it lasts well.

Another repurchase was this Maybelline Colour Drama in the shade "nude perfection." I adore this lip pencil, it's a great colour and it lasts so well, as well as being super pigmented.

I also bought this Maybelline Fit Me foundation in the shade "115." So far I do like the foundation, it isn't one of my favourite's but I do really like it.

I have tried a couple of items from the Natural Collection so I decided to try the mascara. I haven't opened it yet because I'm trying to use up my current mascara but I'll let you know how I like it when I've tried it.

The last item I purchase was Katy Perry's perfume Royal Revolution. I have become obsessed with this fragrance it's so pretty and is a great Summer scent.

When I was in Boots I picked up this manicure set from Sally Hansen.

I also picked up a bottle of nail polish remover because I am running low.

On another outing I couldn't resist myself and decided to buy another SoSu polish, the shade I chose was "dream big" and I'm so excited to try this shade, I love the other two I purchased.

I popped into Debenhams when I was getting my best friend a birthday present a couple of weeks back and I saw they now stock Too Faced!! I just couldn't resist and decided to pick up their "Better Than Sex" mascara, I have heard such amazing things on YouTube about it and I'm super excited. I'm thinking of also doing a review for you guys soon once I have tested it.

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today;s blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment