Thursday 23 July 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to this month's Glossybox. The box itself is adorable with the Vive La France theme. The box itself I am obsessed with however, I was a tad disappointed with the products this month because my personal preference is getting make up stuff and it was very skincare based this month.

Noxidoxi Enhancing Serum Base

The first item this month was a serum from Noxidoxi. The serum is meant to "hydrate the skin's surface as well as deeper layers." It also has antioxidants and anti-inflammatory  properties. You should apply daily under your moisturizer and a full size costs £33.46. I adore the smell of the serum and it feels super nice on my skin. You can purchase the serum here:

Teoxane Cosmecueticals Perfect Skin Refiner

Next in this month's box was a skin refiner from Teoxane Cosmeceuticals. You apply this at night to a cleansed face, avoiding lips and eyes. I haven't had the chance to test this product yet as I don't like changing up my skincare too much too quickly but the smell of the product is amazing and I have read good reviews on it. A full size product costs £70 which is quite expensive so it would want to be good! You can purchase the Perfect Skin Refiner here:

Lollipops Lip Balm Delicieuse 

One of my favourite items in the box this month's Glossybox was this Lollipops lip balm. We got an eye liner from the brand before and I love it so I was excited to see another item from them. Plus I never think of buying lip balms but I do love using them so I get so excited when I get one in a Glossybox. This one smells super yummy with a hint of vanilla. This product was a full size and it's worth £4.15, you can purchase one here:

Vichy Aqualia Thermal Light Cream

The last skincare item I got as this light cream from Vichy. I really like this cream it's nice and lightweight but still moisturizing. This product is also kind to sensitive skin, I definitely loved this product. A full size of this product costs £31 and is available here:

Glossybox Travel Pouch

The last item in this month's Glossybox is my favourite! We got this adorable little travel make up bag which was designed by the same person who designed the outside of the box. It's so chic and adorable I am obsessed.

If you wish to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment