Monday 6 July 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday

For this week's Manicure Monday, I chose a SoSu by Suzanne Jackson polish in the shade "Dream Big." I adore this pink colour and I've become obsessed with SoSu's polish. The pigmentation is incredible and they last so well without chipping.



Method:

1. To start, I filed all my nails to make sure they were even and there were no hangnails.
2. After I filed my nails I applied a thing base coat to prevent the polish discolouring my nails.
3. Then I applied the first coat of  "flashy pumpkin."
4. Once the first coat of polish had dried, I applied the second coat.
5. After both coats had dried completely I then applied the top coat.


- If you want to purchase SoSu "Dream Big" you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment