Sunday 5 July 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday

This week's Celebrity Style Sunday is dedicated to the ladies of Hollywood who I think have the best hair and give me 100% hair envy, with that let the jealousy commence!

Reese Witherspoon

Reese has always been the ultimate old Hollywood glam girl and the Southern belle always has perfect hair. The actress never has her voluminous blonde hair less than perfect and that's why she deserves to kick off the list of ultimate celeb hair envy. Reese is the ultimate blonde bombshell. 

Nicole Richie

Nicole has been a real experimenter when it comes to the colour of her hair. Miss Richie has rocked blonde, dark, auburn, purple and pink her hair. The fashion designer can do straight and waves as well as curls but my personal favourite was her sleek blonde look with bangs!

Jessica Alba

Jessica Alba is the girl who never ages! Jessica always has gorgeous textured hair and has been famous for her luscious locks over the years. Jess has had her hair from dark brown, light brown to honey blonde. Her most signature look would have to be her long bob.

Selena Gomez
Selena Gomez has honestly got one of the prettiest head of hair in celebrity land. She has such gorgeous dark hair and has been able to pull off a bob, shoulder length and super long hair, along with bangs or no bangs. My personal favourite look for Selena is once again super long hair, I'm just obsessed with long hair.

Isla Fisher

Isla Fisher is hands down one of the prettiest red heads on the planet. If I had her hair I would be perfectly happy being a red head! Isla looks fabulous whether her hair is straight or curly, as for the style she hasn't been overly adventurous with the cut but I love it the way it is anyway!

Jennifer Aniston
Jennifer Aniston has been in the spotlight for years and her hair has always been impeccable! The Friends star original haircut was dubbed "The Rachel" and became a worldwide trend. Over the years Jen has experimented with her colour swapping between light brown shades and a blonder do. Jen has played with long layers, a short bob, layers and even bangs however, her current look seems to be her favourite as she has had the shoulder length style for a few years.

Katy Perry

Katy Perry has as much fun with her hair as she does with her clothes. Her massive personality has come out with her hair experiments over the year. When Katy burst on the scene she had an edgier bob with layers and bangs and over the years she has grown it longer and recently she even cut it all off! The Firework singer has even played with her colour, she has gone through blue, purple and pink hair she even tried all three colours at once!

Lauren Conrad

Lauren Conrad is hands down one of my favourite hair crushes, if I just had her hair I would be delighted with life! Lauren hasn't gone too crazy over the years with her hair, she has more played with different shades of blonde but adventurous or not LC will always by my girl crush! I dare you yo find me one person who doesn't think Lauren has amazing hair!

Beyonce
Queen Bey  can seriously wear any weave. Over the years Beyonce has really had fun with her hair and it seems like she can do no wrong. Ms Knowles is fabulous whether she has dark brown, light brown, balayage or blonde. She has looked fabulous with her hair in the length of a bob or past her butt, either way I will always be envious of Queen Bey.

Kim Kardashian
I am in love with Kim's hair and have been for years. Kim looks fabulous with gorgeous dark long locks or even when it is shorter. It amazes me how she can look fabulous and suit having no fringe, a full fringe or a side fringe. The lighter brown- blonde look even grew on me, the only hair look that I really wish she hadn't done was when she went bright blonde.

Miley Cyrus
Miley's hair transformation might be the most dramatic out of everyone on the list, actually her transformation in general is probably the most dramatic. Miley always had the most gorgeous long locks and I'm not going to lie I kinda grieved when she cut it all off. Miley has experienced light brown, dark brown, red, balyage and blonde hair over the years. My personal favourite look of Miley's had to be when she either had super long hair or the long bob, I just always prefer long hair, I always have and always will, although she still looks fabulous it's just my preference.

Jennifer Lawrence
Jen has experimented a lot with her hair over the last few years. Up until getting her part in The Hunger Games, Jen always had signature blonde locks and then had to switch it up to dark brown for the part of Katniss. Once miss Lawrence finished filming The Hunger Games, she cut all her hair off into a pixie cut and then grew it into a bob. Whether Jen is blonde or brunette, long hair or short, this girl looks stunning no matter what.

That's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment