Thursday 5 November 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday, I decided to do a review of my Blank Canvas 26 shadow blush palette, yep that's right 26 shades! I bought this palette a few week's ago and have become obsessed with it so I thought you might want to know more about it, I'm not being sponsored for this post I genuinely loved it so I  wanted to write about it!




The palette has been out for some time now but, to me this is a perfect palette to use for Autumn and Winter, it's a great combination of matte and shimmer shades. I love that it has a lot of neutral shades but still manages to have that pop of colour that can still be wearable.


For 16.99 euro, you get 21 eye shadow shades that are matte and shimmery and you get 5 blush shades which are also a combination of matte and shimmer. The pigmentation in both the blushes and the shadows are amazing, I've done swatches so you can see, a couple didn't show up great in the swatches but they look super pretty on the eyes and appear more pigmented then when they were swatched.


I am also a major sucker for packaging and I absolutely adore the sleek black packaging it comes in, overall I'm just in love and I can't believe I got such a gorgeous palette for a third of the price as my Naked one's with more shades too.


You can purchase the Blank Canvas 26 Shadow and Blush palette here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment