Sunday 29 November 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


I decided to dedicate this week's Celebrity Style Sunday to my best dressed list from the recent American Music Awards. I absolutely love seeing how stars dress on the red carpet and I know you do too, so here are my favourite's from the 2015 American Music Awards.

To kick off my best dressed, I chose Hannah Davis. She looked stunning in this sheer metallic gown, as well as the gorgeous slim fit, the dress featured a sexy exposed back.

Another lady who stunned the red carpet was the fabulous Demi Lovato. Demi channeled her old Hollywood glam in this black and gold Loreno Sarbo gown.

Kendall Jenner looked incredible on the red carpet. Not only did she debut new bangs but she brought major sex appeal to the red carpet wearing an Oriett Domenech little black dress.

Selena Gomez sparkled down the red carpet in this open back, pencil shape red dress from Givenchy's 2014 Spring collection.

Zendaya was fashion forward in this adorable pink mini floral embroidered Emanuel Ungaro dress.


I am completely obsessed with Gigi Hadid's look from the AMA's, there are few people who could pull this off and Gigi is definitely one of them! She wore an all white custom outfit by Bao Tranchi.


Another lady who stunned in white was the beautiful Nina Dobrev. She showed off her perfect figure in this GORGEOUS Zuhair Murad dress. 


Giuliana Rancic was queen of the red carpet on Sunday. She rocked this edgy silver and black gown by Gabriela Cadena which had sheer panels on the tummy and the arms.


My last look is from Ashley Benson, even though she didn't wear a dress, Ashley stunned and brought sexy to the AMA's the girl is just perfect! She looked chic and sexy in this emerald colour suit from Max Azria Atelier.

That's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment