Monday 2 November 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday




For this week's Manicure Monday I decided to show write about the nails that I did for Halloween. I went for a black and gold nail to match my costume which will be shown in this week's What I Wore Wednesday. I used Essence "Black is Back" and 17 "copper" even though it's more of a gold colour.



Method:

1. To begin I filed my nails to stop myself getting any hangnails.
2. I then applied a base coat to prevent discolouring.
3. I then painted all of my nails with the exception of my ring fingers with the black polish.
4. Once the first coat of black was dry, I applied a second coat.
5. Once the other nails had dried, I then applied the gold polish to my two ring fingers.
6. After the first coat of gold polish dried, I painted on a second.
7. Once all of the nails were dry, I applied a top coat to prevent chipping.


You can purchase 17 fast finish polish in "copper" here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!


Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment