Thursday 19 November 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my review of the November Glossybox and spoiler alert: IT'S AMAZING! Glossybox have heard our prayers the last few month's and really pulled it out of the bag the last two months. This month's box has definitely been my favourite box in a long time, so let's begin:


The first item in this month's box was a pair of Naturalities lashes from Eylure. Eylure are my favourite brand of eye lashes and I already own a pair of these lashes so I am so happy to have another pair. These fabulous lashes cost only £5 and were obviously a full sized product.


About a month or so ago, Glossybox asked us to pick a shade out of four from the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks. Seeing as I have so many shades of nudes, pinks and reds, I decided to be bold and picked the darker purple shade called "black cherry." I absolutely loved the colour of the lipstick and the packaging was beautiful. I did use a lipstick brush to apply because the colour would have gone everywhere otherwise but I am really glad I chose to go for a colour I wouldn't normally choose. We obviously got a full size of the lipstick and it was worth £7.99.



Another item we received this month was an illuminating primer from Emite make up. I haven't opened this yet because I want to use up my current primer before I open another one but I've read good reviews so I'm quite excited. This product is a travel size but is still a decent size product and a full size is worth £25.90.



We also received a moisturizing body lotion from Royal Apothic in this month's box. I really liked this lotion, it smelled quite nice and fresh and it made my body feel soft and well moisturized after using it. I'm pretty sure this was a full size product and is worht £14.50 


The last item in this month's box was this Make Up Academy nude eye shadow palette and oh my goodness I am in love! I couldn't get over how pigmented each shadow was and they felt so soft and buttery. It really was such a great quality palette and this was definitely one of my favourite products I've received from Glossybox. I've included swatches of the shadows below so you could see just how pigmented they were. This incredible palette was a full size and is an absolute bargain costing just £4.

You can get 20% of any MUA product here: with the code MUAGLOSSY and it expires on the 31st of December.

If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment