Thursday 12 November 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to how I store all my make up. I have a slight obsession with having everything stored nicely so hopefully you can get some tips or ideas on how you want to store your make up items.

I have the Alex drawers from Ikea which a lot of people have, they either have these ones or the Alex 9 drawers. I mentioned in a previous Manicure Monday that I use the third drawer to store all nail polish related things and perfumes, if you want to check out that post you can do that :


In each of my make up drawers, I have three old Glossyboxes with little subsections of the drawer. In the furthest box in the first drawer, I have what I like to call my first stage of make up items, this includes primers, foundations, concealers and powders. The middle Glossybox has my second stage or my cheek stage, this drawer has all of my bronzers, blushers and highlighters. The front box in the drawer has my third stage of doing make up which is all of my brow products, it also has my eye liners in there too but I don't use them until later when I'm doing my make up. Along the side of the drawer I have a lint roller and some back ups for it, as well as my Invisbobbles.


Second drawer is all of my eye shadows, this is my favourite drawer hands down because it has all of my palettes and my single shadows. My larger palettes are at the back of the drawer and beside them I have my w7 palette and my Naked palettes. In front of the larger palettes I have a Glossybox filled with single shadows or trios of shadows. In front of that I have my box of contacts and along the side of the single shadows is more smaller palettes and cotton buds.


The fourth drawer is another super fun drawer as this has all my lashes and lip products which would normally be the last stage of me getting ready. The furthest box has all of my lash related products so it has my mascaras and false lashes, the middle box has all of my lip glosses, I used an old tablet holder to stand up some of the lip glosses however not all would fit so some don't stand. The last box is full of lip stains and lip sticks, again like the glosses I was able to stabilize some of the lipsticks by fitting the ones that would into the old medicine holders. Along the side of this drawer I have some setting sprays, cotton pads and some body lotions.


The last drawer is in my Alex drawer is a drawer which stores all my jewelry and a spare hairbrush apparently.


The last little place I store make up is my pink make up storage box. This is where I store my everyday make up so things are being swapped out all the time but it will have whatever products I'm using most days because in the mornings when I'm rushing for college I prefer to have everything right where I need it so I don't have to go looking.

So that's how I store all my make up, I hope that has given you some ideas and that you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment