Sunday 8 November 2015

Celebrity Style Sunday

Celebrity Style Sunday


 Due to the MTV EMA's being last week, I decided to dedicate this week's Celebrity Style Sunday to my best dressed list of celebrities from the red carpet.

First up on today's list are Nervo, now I'm not going to lie I have never heard of Nervo before but I saw their outfits online and I just thought they were so daring and interesting that they had to make the list.

Next up was the unbelievable Ruby Rose, I absolutely loved the look from the red carpet she looked so sexy and I loved the way they did her hair and makeup to me, it was all just flawless. The fabulous form fitting suit was by Armani Prive, I wasn't a big fan of her outfit choices during the award show but on the red carpet she was stunning.

Fifth Harmony also deserved a mention this week with their coordinating outfits. They all looked fantastic on their own, and even better together.

Ellie Goulding poses for a portrait before the MTV EMA's at the Mediolanum Forum
Black was clearly a trend on the red carpet this year because I have realised that everyone on my best dressed list was wearing black. Ellie Goulding looked unbelievable on the red carpet in this black dress which featured a plunging neckline and a thigh high slit. She also debuted a new hair colour which normally I wouldn't be fond of but it works!

Tori Kelly was another beauty on the red carpet at the EMA's. The shoulders of the dress brought something different to the little black dress and I quite liked it.

Vicki Pattison looked elegant and sexy in this gorgeous black dress which featured a plunging neckline, it hugged her in all the right places. Big applaud for Vicki, just wow, I wish I had somewhere to wear this dress so I could get this dress.

Last up on my best dressed list, is a lady not in black but in white, Laura Whitmore. I really like this dress because I think it's fun and I didn't see anything else like it, she looked beautiful and she's a fellow Irish girl! ;)

So that's it for this week's Celebrity Style Sunday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie


No comments:

Post a Comment