Thursday 15 September 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday


For this week's Beauty Thursday I thought I would dedicate this post on my "everyday makeup drawer." Unlike the rest of my makeup which is in my Ikea Alex drawers, I keep what I use everyday in this blue plastic drawer on my desk. This holds my basic items, some things get swapped out but most of the items stay the same. I would also like to note that I do not wear make up everyday but these are what I would consider my everyday that I do wear it products!

It always holds my concealers, the foundation I'm using at the time and powder. The foundation usually changes but at the moment I am using the Bourjois Radiance Reveal Healthy Mix foundation. The concealers and powders stay the same; Collection Perfecting Concealer, The Natural Collection Corrector stick, Art Deco Fixing powder and Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder.

I keep the Sleek Face Form in fair and Benefit Majorette blush. I usually choose one between those two blushes and the trio supplies the contour and highlight. During the Summer this Essence bronzer Mosaic powder has had a trusted place in the everyday drawer.

The Revlon ColorStay in "03 brown" has a valued spot in the everyday drawer for my brows and depending if my brows had recently been done professionally I apply one of two brow gels but they don't get used enough to stay in the drawer. There is always a mascara in the everyday drawer and for the past few month's I've been loving the Lancome Hypnose noir sample size, although I am due for a switch up soon. I also always keep a black liner pencil and a white one, the white one has stayed the same for a long time and it's the So Susan Highlighting pencil. The black pencil runs out more frequent but at the moment I have enjoyed using the Pop Beauty Kajal black pencil. I also like to keep a liquid liner on hand and the one I have been using recently is the MUA Precision liner. Lastly I always make sure to have an eyelash curler, my current one was a steal at only 1.50 from Penney's/Primark!


I also keep a headband that I wear to keep my make up out of my face and a pot of the Nougat London lip balm in the drawer. I also keep a double ended sharpener from MUA handy as it does normal sized and larger sized pencils. I always moisturize before I do my makeup but I like to keep it standing upright so it stays in the Alex drawers, if you are curious I use the Le Roche Posay Hydraphase moisturizer. I also use a primer most days before I do my make up but I choose on the day which one I want to use so they also stay in the drawer. I also tend to pick an eye shadow or palette on the day so they stay in their designated Alex drawer.

So that is an over view of what I keep in my everyday makeup drawer, I hope that gives you some insight into what products I use on my face everyday. What products do you guys keep as a must in your drawer/ make up bag?

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment