Wednesday 14 September 2016

What I Wore Wednesday

Carli Bybel x Miss Guided


For this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I thought I would do something a little different so as probably all of you know the stunning Youtuber Carli Bybel came out with a collection in collaboration with Miss Guided. I went through her entire collection online and picked out my favourite pieces from the collection (*spoiler alert* I want almost everything!)

The first item I spotted was this ribbed square neck bodycon. This nude dress is simple and won't go out of fashion, it's also one of the cheaper items for just under  €20. It comes in sizes 32-44.

I'm in love with this pink blazer style midi dress, it's so different to anything out there. The blush pink colour is stunning and the style is sure to turn heads. This fabulous dress is worth €33.25. It also comes in sizes 32-44.

This front split midi skirt in this gorgeous grey colour is another to die for item! It costs €26.60 and so far there is only size 40 and 42 left so if it's your size pick it up fast!

This blazer style wide leg jumpsuit is another fabulous piece in the collection. This gorgeous baby blue colour is stunning and the style is so different and eye catching much like the dress from before. At the moment they only have sizes 32-36 left so act fast. You can purchase it for just €37.24.

I'm in love with this white silky belted wrap cami dress. It costs just €37.24 and comes in sizes 32-44. This dress is just so stunning I'm tempted to get it just so I can have it for next Summer!

The last item is this fabulous longline jersey double layer midi skirt. For €15.96, this beautiful blush pink will give you the perfect figure and is available in sizes 32-42.


So there's all my favourite picks of the Carli Bybel collection, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie




No comments:

Post a Comment