Thursday 29 September 2016

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my September favourites. This post is filled the beauty and skincare products I have been loving recently. I have really enjoyed Summer and I will probably regret saying this but I am so ready for warm and cosy clothes, and Autumn/Winter scented candles, so on that note let's get started!


My first favourite of probably the past 3 month's not just September is the Wow Brown Self tan in "dark." A friend told me about this tan back in March but I never got around to trying it until July and I quickly became obsessed! It takes a while to dry so you need to apply it the night before but it doesn't have that horrible fake tan smell and it lasts for a week and fades naturally! This has definitely gone up to one of my all time favourite tans! I LOVE it!!!


The second product I have been obsessed with is this Clarins Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil. I have the honey and the raspberry flavour although so far I have only tried the Honey one but it works miracles. I am dying to try see Winter try dry up my lips with this bad boy! I am quite addicted to matte lipsticks and liquid lipsticks and so sometimes my poor lips get quite dry however, a couple of days after using this oil my lips were plump and moisturized. 


Lately I have been absolutely addicted to MAC's matte lipstick in "Velvet Teddy." This is such a classic in so many people's collections, it is the perfect nude. So pigmented and it lasts well!






I recently bought this MUA Professional Brush Cleaner and have been using it non stop since. This huge bottle cost £5 and I've barely made a dent, this is a perfect spot cleaner for your make up brushes when you're doing an eye look. It's perfect for using if your mixing shadows or even to use in between washes.


Another tan type of product which I have adored using is the Cocoa Brown Golden Goddess. There is a reason it has become a firm favourite with all the Kardashians. This dry oil is the perfect highlight to apply to your tanned legs for nights out. For my 21st I even applied it on my shoulders and clavicle , I GLOWED, definitely recommend it!


In the July Glossybox, I received this Hairon Detangle brush and I haven't stopped using it since. It's one of the few brushes I can use with my extensions and it's perfect and handy to carry around in your bag.


July was a good month for products in the Glossybox as another product I have been loving is this Blank Canvas F20 brush. I adore the way my foundation applies using this brush, it is truly flawless! I haven't used a different foundation brush since I got this one.


For my birthday one of my friends got me the Victoria Secret Pure Seduction body spray. I've been using this most days, it's great for travel as the plastic bottle doesn't break and it smells great. The scent is sweet,cherry without being too overwhelming and lasts well. 


Even though the Wow Brown said you can use that tan on your face I don't really like applying tans that aren't specifically facial ones to my face. I have been non stop using this UTan and Tone Nourishing Night cream. This is great as it gives a nice natural tan and it doesn't stain your pillows! Seeing as the tan is also a night cream it smells so, so nice and is really hydrating to the skin unlike normal tan.


The last item this month is another brush, this time from MUA it's the E3 blending brush. This bad boy is so good at blending and amazingly it only cost £1.95! I wasn't expecting it to be very good for that price to be honest but I was so pleasantly surprised it works well with the shadows and is so soft.

So that's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment