Thursday 3 December 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to my recent empties. Oh my word I have a lot of products to go through with you all, normally I like to do a big gap between empties post's because I like to accumulate enough products to be worth talking about however, the past month I have been going through products like crazy so, let's begin!


First up I have two shower gels. I finished another big bottle of my Aveeno body wash and I also finished up a travel size of Nivea Creme Soft. As you know I love using Aveeno because it works great with my sensitive skin so I have already repurchased it. The Nivea I had from a little travel set a while back so I used it until I bought another bottle of the Aveeno but I ended up really liking it, it smelled so nice with a clean, vanilla scent and felt nice and soft on my skin so I would definitely consider buying a big bottle if I find one.


Keeping with the shower theme, I finished up a bottle of the Redken shampoo. Since I got prebonds back in May it is one of the few shampoos that I can use in my hair as it is sulfate free. I have repurchased a blonde version of the shampoo as they were out of the pink one but I really like the Redken shampoo, they do cost that bit extra but I have used some of their other shampoo without having prebonds and you really are paying for quality.


I finished two packets of wipes recently. I finished a packet of the Water Wipes and the Johnson's Baby Wipes. I would only really use the Water Wipes to remove my make up if I have come in from a night out and I'm too tired to cleanse properly, or I would use them to remove eye make up. With the Baby Wipes, I usually just use them to remove swatches as they can be quite harsh when I use them on my face but when I ran out of the Water Wipes I did use them once or twice. I do have some Nivea cleansing wipes which I'm giving a go at the moment but depending on how they go, I will probably buy another packet of either the Water Wipes.


I have gone through another bottle of Essence's "Black is Back" nail polish. I have bought this nail polish about 6 different times, I love it so I will definitely be buying it again it's a great, affordable polish and every girl needs a black nail polish!


The last item I finished up was a Benefit Total Moisture moisturizing cream sample. I got this sample ages ago and I adored the little jar but I am always so scared to switch up my skincare. I have to say I absolutely loved this cream, it was quite thick so took a little while to absorb but my skin felt so soft and I felt moisturized throughout the day so I would definitely consider purchasing this bad boy. The only sad thing about the jar is that it's not the most hygienic so if it was a full size I would get a little spatula or something so that you weren't constantly putting your hand in but packaging wise it's so cute!

I finally finished my Britney Spears "Midnight Fantasy" perfume. I smelled this perfume on my friend years ago and bought a massive bottle but when I sprayed it on myself I wasn't as in love with it. I adore all of Britney's fragrance's and I own most of them but this was definitely not my favourite so I ended up using it as more of a room spray rather than a perfume to wear everyday. I'm sad to say I will not be repurchasing.

I finished my fourth bottle of the small Garnier Miceller Water. I adore this stuff and I have actually already bought two of the bigger bottles so I hope to say I will not have to repurchase sometime soon and that I'm well stocked up but we shall see. 

Another item I went through was a Kerastase Reflection Chroma Riche deep conditioning mask. I used this about twice a week and it was so nice on my hair, my hair felt so healthy and soft after use. It's a bit on the pricier side but  I will definitely be repurchasing soon!

I finished yet another bottle of Fassile detangling spray. I've gone through several of these bottles and it's a really good detangler and smells nice which I really like. I have already repurchased another bottle.

I went through two bottles of dry shampoo recently. I finished a bottle of the Batiste original dry shampoo, I've gone through about 10-20 bottles of this stuff over the years I love it, Batiste is my favourite brand of dry shampoo and I think it is most people's too. I also finished the Boots Dry Shampoo, this was the first time I tried this shampoo and I quite liked it, it smelled really nice and did the job. I have already purchase a bottle of the Batiste Blonde Dry Shampoo, which I love and a Co LAB Dry Shampoo which I can't wait to try.

So that's it for this week' Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie 

No comments:

Post a Comment