Thursday 10 December 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday

This week's Beauty Thursday is a post dedicated to my perfume collection. As you know from my Make Up Storage post I store my perfume in one of the bigger drawers in my Alex drawers with my manicure items. As well as this, I also have some perfumes scattered in handbags and my desk.


My perfume taste can be quite strange I think because it really depends on my mood or the season on what perfume I like to wear, it varies from celebrity fragrances to Marc Jacobs. I'm currently out of some of my favourites like Marc Jacobs Daisy and Kate Moss Vintage. I also put a bunch of perfumes somewhere when I moved house and haven't been able to find them since but these are the ones that I keep in my drawer and would use.


 My most signature scent I would probably say would be Britney Spears Fantasy. I have bought countless bottles of this fragrance over the years and I always have to have a back up bottle. It's just one of that perfumes that once I smell it again I will wear it non-stop for ages later until I try a new perfume and then the cycle starts all over again.  I would say collection wise Britney's collection would definitely be my favourite even though it's a celebrity fragrance brand, I think she makes great perfumes and there has only been one I wasn't a fan of.

I finished my Beyonce Heat perfume during the Summer but another great scent for the Summer is Beyonce's Pulse, it's a great holiday scent.

I received Ghost last Christmas and I love using this perfume when I want to go for more of a clean, crisp scent than a sweet one.

I have tried all of Christina Aguilera's perfumes and my two favourite's have to be her orginal one and By Night. By Night is up there at one of my favourite scents and I have like three drops left which makes me absolutely devastated because I can't find it anywhere.

Another collection which I possess is Kate Moss'. As I said earlier I adore Vintage so that is among my very long list of needing to repurchase, LilaBelle is a great feminine perfume and I love wearing it in the Spring and the Kate Moss scent is also quite feminine but still a strong scent. 

I have two, yes two of Rihanna's Nude perfumes there is probably two uses left in each of them which has how that is happened. I love wearing this scent on nights out, it's a very sexy, sultry scent and I always get compliments wearing it so that is definitely high up on the need to repurchase list (why does everything run out at the same time!)

The next scent is Elite, it's a really nice spicy scent and is great during Winter time.

I got Halle Berry's Closer fragrance as a gift about two years ago. This is another elegant and clean scent.

My Hilary Duff perfume is another one that I would probably put up there as one of my favourites but I've never been able to repurchase it since, I love how sexy and sweet this perfume is it's another great one for Winter night outs.

Katy Perry's Killer Queen is an amazing scent and I was pleasantly surprised. I love how big this bottle is because it has lasted my ages, the only downfall is that the amount of perfume is surprisingly heavy in your handbag. This is definitely a flirty scent which is great for day time or nights out, just you wouldn't want to carry this around on a night out.

I got Covet by Sarah Jessica Parker as a Christmas gift either last year or the year before and it has lasted me so well. It's a very strong floral scent which is why I think it has lasted so well because two sprites are plenty.

My last fragrance is the Sex and The City perfume. I adore this perfume so much, it's super sexy and flirty but is great for wearing during the day or nights out. No matter when I wear this, it's another one that I always get compliments on.

So that's it for somewhat of my perfume collection, I hope you enjoyed today's blog! When I am fully restocked up I might be able to do another post but with that amount it might be a while.

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment