Wednesday 23 December 2015

What I Wore Wedneday

What I Wore Wednesday


This week's What I Wore Wednesday is a mini haul. I got three sets of Christmas/ Winter pajamas from Dunnes Stores and thought they were so adorable I had to share you with them. 


The first pair are real Christmas pj's and I am absolutely in love with them! The bottoms are red plaid and have a bit of glitter on them and along the waistline there are white baubles. The top is a t-shirt and it has reindeer on it saying "Wish Upon A Star."


The second set were a navy set that were shorts and a tank top. The shorts and top were both navy obviously, and on the tank top it had "STAR" written on it in gems. The shorts also had gems on them so they were quite cute.


My last pair were more Winter than Christmas but they are just as lovable. This was another navy pair but they were long trousers and a tshirt. The  tshirt has an adorable picture of Tinkerbell and says "Today I Will Shine,"

That's it for this week's What I Wore Wednesday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment