Thursday 24 December 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to a make up tutorial for a simple Christmas make up look. I went for a neutral eye which was lined gold and a bold red lip.

To begin, I did my usual foundation routine which you can check out here: However as I said in my last make up tutorial I am still using my Benefit Hello Flawless foundation and Real Techniques Expert face brush. I used Emite Make Up Diamond Heart base primer to prime my face before applying my foundation.

I then filled in my brows using Revlon Colour Stay eye liner in the shade "03 brown."

Next I blended ELF Baked eye shadow in "toasted" into my crease. 

Next I applied an Emite Make Up Micronized eye shadow in Spread Your Nector on the lid. I then lined my upper lash line and gave a slight flick with ELF's Long Lasting Lustrous eye shadow in "toast" I then lined my lower lash line with "toast" too.

To intensify the gold line, I then applied the gold colour out of the NYX Glitter Cream palette on top of the ELF shadow on my upper lash line.


To finish my eyes, I lined my water liner with the So Susan highlighting pencil and curled my lashes, then I applied my mascara. The mascara I used was the Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara.

Completed Look



Products I Used:

 Emite Make Up Diamond Heart Base Primer



- Rimmel Stay Matte pressed powder "006"






 



 - So Susan Highlighting Pencil



 - ELF Long Lustrious Eye Shadow "toast"

- NYX Glitter Cream Palette


No7 Lift and Curve eye lash curler


Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara

- Rimmel London 16 Hour Provocolips Lip Colour "Play With Fire"


That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog and have a great Christmas tomorrow!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment