Monday 21 December 2015

Manicure Monday

Manicure Monday


This week's Manicure Monday is dedicated to my nails from my Christmas ball. I wore Seventeen's  "Potion" fast finish nail polish. I was wearing a black and silver glittery playsuit so I went with the 

Method:

1. To start, I filed all my nails to make sure they were even and there were no hangnails.
2. After I filed my nails I applied a thing base coat to prevent the polish discolouring my nails.
3. Then I applied the first coat of polish.
4. Once the first coat of polish had dried, I applied the second coat.

5. After both coats had dried completely I then applied the top coat.


If you want to purchase 17 "poison" you can do so here:

That's it for this week's Manicure Monday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment