Thursday 17 December 2015

Beauty Thursday

Beauty Thursday



This week's Beauty Thursday is dedicated to the December Glossybox, honestly I have been looking forward to this box since about two days after I got my last one it was just so good that I was so excited to receive this month's box. This rose gold edit box is absolutely gorgeous, it's hands down my favourite box looks wise and the products are pretty great too.


So Susan Statement Skin Highlighting Pencil


The first item in this month's box was this gorgeous highlighting stick from So Susan. This is such a gorgeous colour and gives off such a pretty colour. This was a full sized product and was worth £15.

Starskin Bio-Cellulose Second Skin Masque

This is another product which I haven't tried yet but I can't wait to do a pamper evening over Christmas. This was a pack of four masks which is meant to hydrate the skin this Winter and a full size is worth £8.50.

Essence Liquid Lipstick in "Show Off"

One of the items in this month's box was an Essence liquid lipstick in this bright red-pink shade. This costs £2.50 and honestly that is such a bargain this is super pigmented and such a pretty colour. It can be easily smudged so that's the only downside but I really did like it.

Purity

One of the items we received in the December box was this Purity Made Simple 3 in 1 cleanser from Philosophy. I'm currently using up my Le Roche Posay but once I have finished that I'll be using this cleanser and will report on my opinions then!

Etre Belle Golden Skin Caviar Eye Roll On

Another item in the December Glossybox was this cooling eye gel from Etre Belle.  A full size of this product is worth  £30.66, I've found this was great in the mornings as the metal roll on and the gel was quite good at making my eyes look less tired going to college.

Kiko Extra Sculpt Mascara

The last item in this month's box was this mascara from Kiko. I haven't opened it yet because I'd rather finish my Too Faced one first before I open another one but I will update you if I quite like it! This was a full size product and is worth £8.90.
If you want to subscribe to Glossybox, you can do so here

That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment