Thursday 13 November 2014

Beauty Thursday- Voya Review

Beauty Thursday


I was recently sent a "Get Glowing" mask from VOYA to review for you guys so I am dedicating this week's Beauty Thursday. I tried the product myself and I also asked one of my friends to try it too, the opinions expressed are my own opinion and my friend's opinion also. VOYA is an Irish, organic seaweed based skincare company.


I was so unbelievably excited when I was sent the Get Glowing mask because I love clay masks, however my skin's sensitivity let me down once again. My skin had a major reaction, it was quite red and inflamed that day but then calmed down after a couple antihistamines. 

Thankfully I have a wonderful friend (who doesn't suffer with sensitive skin) who was able to test the product for me too. After my lovely assistant had tried the mask she couldn't stop raving about it (I was slightly resentful.) She said her skin felt tighter and smoother, her pores had minimized. I was able to see how rejuvenated and clean her skin looked.


I would definitely recommend the VOYA Get Glowing mask to anyone who doesn't suffer with sensitive skin because the results were really amazing and it's the perfect product to battle this Winters harsh weather. As for those of us with the sensitive skin we shall just sit there and be jealous. 

If you would like to purchase VOYA Get Glowing mask you can do so here:


That's it for this week's Beauty Thursday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment