Friday 28 November 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week's Fragrance Friday is Halle Berry's Reveal perfume. I really enjoy this fragrance (as you can see from the now empty bottle.) If you're a fan of Beyonce's Heat but find it a tad too sweet then this is the perfect scent for you, like Beyonce it has the sensual and musky smell but minus the sweetness. This fragrance is perfect for a winter scent and it has a great lasting power. 

I would rate this scent 3.8/5 because it's a great scent and has a strong lasting power and it's quite cheap, however after a while you can get bored with it so I found I leave it a good while between uses.

You can purchase Halle Berry's Reveal here:


That's it for this week's Fragrance Friday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment