Friday 14 November 2014

Fragrance Friday

Fragrance Friday


This week's Fragrance Friday is dedicated to one of my favourite scents, Britney Spears "Believe" perfume. This was Britney's sexonf perfume and I am OBSESSED, this is one of the few scents they I am constantly repurchasing and never get sick of. It smells like a fruity and sweet scent but it's not overwhelming.

It begins with a guava and lime blossom note. This is such a fresh and sweet scent I just love it and you can wear it all year round, day or night.

I rate Britney's "Believe" fragrance 5/5 because as you can tell I seriously love the scent of the fragrance and it has a great lasting power.

You can purchase Britney Spears "Believe" here:

That's it for this week's Fragrance Friday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment