Tuesday 4 November 2014

Tan Tuesday

Tan Tuesday


This week's Tan Tuesday is Sally Hansen's Airbrush Legs, this is the spray on instant tan. This time I tried the "Light Glow" Shade and it didn't specify that it was water resistant. I really like this tan because as I said before it dries quickly and is so cheap. The light shade was nice because it wasn't too light but I did find it had a slight orangey tint to it that I felt I could have just gone darker and had the orange tint anyway. Since I have mastered putting on lotion before applying the tan it hasn't dried out my skin so yay to me!

I would rate this tan 3.8/5 because it's such a good tan but the next day I did find there was a slight "glow" on my sheets so it's a tad messy.

You can purchase Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs in "Light Glow" here:

That's it for this week's Tan Tuesday, I hope you enjoyed today's blog!

Xoxo

Sophie

No comments:

Post a Comment